11/10/2008

Making Our Dogs Happy

They couldn't tear their eyes away.

Our girls were very grateful that I found this recipe.

They absolutely love these treats! They smell really good! (But I wouldn't recommend tasting them yourself.... yes, I did. I had to see :p )

These are really simple - this made about 32 treats. I was lazy and didn't roll out the dough and cut into shapes. I just formed round cookies with my hands and threw them on a pan. I don't think the girls mind. :)

Ingredients:
1 c 2% milk
1 c Natural Peanut Butter
2 c Wheat Flour
1 T baking soda

Directions:
Preheat the oven to 350.

Mix the wet ingredients (milk and PB) in one bowl and the dry ingredients (flour and baking soda) in another.

Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet, mixing as you go.

You may need to add a bit more milk - the dough wasn't sticking together very well, so I probably put in about another tablespoon or two.

Form whatever size and shape you want and bake for about 20 minutes. Until they start to brown.

Make sure you let them cool for 10-15 minutes before you give them to your dog(s).
Are they ready NOW?

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'SimpleBlue' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

http://www.thenourishinggourmet.com/apeasantsfeast?AFFID=37667