12/22/2008

Macaroni and Cheese

I haven't really found another recipe I like as much as this one.

Again - this is something that I don't really measure, I just throw in the ingredients until it looks like it's enough.

Ingredients:
Macaroni noodles
Shredded Mozzarella
Shredded Swiss (not too much or it will overpower)
Shredded Sharp Cheddar
Dried Parsley
Ground Pepper
Milk and butter

Directions:
Cook noodles according to package directions. Drain and put into a large bowl.

Add milk - I would say it's about 1/2 cup to 16 ou noodles, but you'll be able to tell if it needs more. Then add your butter - maybe 1/4 c to 16 ou noodles. Mix together until butter is melted.

Add your cheese - I usually do about 3 parts cheddar, to 2 parts mozzarella to 1 part swiss. Then season to taste with paprika and pepper.

Place in a baking dish and sprinkle with cheddar cheese. Bake at 350 for about 1/2 hour - 45 minutes, until cheese is melted.

1 comments:

What's Cookin Chicago

Mmmm - I love mac & cheese and this looks especially cheesy and creamy!

  © Blogger template 'SimpleBlue' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

http://www.thenourishinggourmet.com/apeasantsfeast?AFFID=37667