2/16/2009

Garlic Roasted Cauliflower

I saw this recipe on Cook Like a Champion, but I didn't have it with me. So this is loosely based off of this one.

These turned out great. They maybe could have cooked a bit longer, but I don't like them too soft, so they worked for me!

Ingredients:
One head cauliflower, cut into florets
4-5 cloves garlic, minced
3-4 T olive oil
1-2 T balsamic vinegar
Salt & pepper, to taste
All measurements are estimated - my advice would be add them to taste, more than following exactly what I have above.

Directions:
Preheat oven to 350 (probably would be better at a higher temp).

Place your cauliflower on a baking sheet.

In a bowl, mix together the garlic, olive oil, balsamic vinegar and salt & pepper. Pour this mixture over the cauliflower, then mix to coat.

Bake for about 30-35 minutes. Mixing the cauliflower occasionally. Remove from oven and serve immediately.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'SimpleBlue' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

http://www.thenourishinggourmet.com/apeasantsfeast?AFFID=37667