2/09/2009

Party Ham & Swiss Poppyseed Rolls

Recipe from Macaroni & Cheesecake

Sorry that my picture isn't that good, but check out Macaroni & Cheesecake for some better ones.

I made these for my sister's surprise party on Friday - and they went quickly! They were so easy to make and a big hit!

Ingredients:
About 2 dozen mini dinner rolls (she recommends the colonial mini dinner rolls, in the foil baking pan - I couldn't find these, but I bought these closest thing)
Swiss Cheese Slices (about 1/2 pound)
Ham Slices (I probably used about 3/4 pound)
1 medium onion finely diced
3 T mustard (I used dijon)
3 T poppy seeds
2 t Worcestershire sauce
2 sticks margarine

Directions:
Preheat oven to 325.

Slice your rolls in half horizontally, keeping them all together.

Melt the margarine and then whisk in the onion, mustard, poppy seeds, and Worcestershire sauce.

Brush the mixture evenly on both the top and bottom half of the rolls. On the bottom top the mustard mixture with the swiss cheese and ham slices.

Cover with foil and bake about 15-20 minutes, or until cheese is melted.

Remove from oven and separate the rolls.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'SimpleBlue' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

http://www.thenourishinggourmet.com/apeasantsfeast?AFFID=37667