3/26/2009

Crockpot Ranch Pork Chops

Recipe from Kelly Cooks... and Other Amazing Feats

I know I've said this before, but I'll say it again. I love crockpot recipes! Very little to no prep, turn it on in the morning and come home to a house that smells delicious. And this one didn't disappoint. :)

Kelly thought the sauce was pretty thick, even with adding milk. I didn't add any milk, and I actually thought it was a bit thin - though I wanted it to be thick. Perhaps this was due to the fact that I put my pork chops in frozen, so they created excess liquid.

When I make this again, I'll probably use the full 8 ounces of cream cheese. This time, I took Kelly's advice and used only 4. :)

Ingredients:
4-5 pork chops
4-8 ou cream cheese
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 packet Ranch dressing mix
4 T butter

Directions:
Place the cream cheese and butter in a medium bowl and microwave for 1-2 minutes, until butter is melted and cream cheese is softened.

Remove from microwave and mix in the cream of chicken and Ranch packet. (It doesn't have to be 100% blended together.)

Place the pork chops in the crockpot and pour the cream cheese mixture over top. Cook on high 5-6 or low 7-8 hours.

I served these over egg noodles with a side of steamed asparagus.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'SimpleBlue' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

http://www.thenourishinggourmet.com/apeasantsfeast?AFFID=37667