4/10/2009

Apple & Brown Sugar Corned Beef

Recipe from Crockpot Tuesdays

Yum! We love corned beef, I definitely need to make it more often.

This recipe has a great sweet taste, and the mustard is a nice touch. I think next time I'll use a spicy mustard.

Ingredients:
3 lb corned beef
2 potatos, quartered
3 carrots, large chunks
1 onion, quartered
4 c apple juice
1 c brown sugar
1 T yellow mustard
1 large clove garlic, minced
1/2 t pepper

Directions:
Place the beef, potatos, carrots and onion into the crockpot. Mix together the remaining ingredients and pout over the beef.

Cook on low for about 12 hours, high for 6.

I served it over egg noodles, just for a bit more substance.

Fruit Glazed Corned Beef on Foodista

2 comments:

#1SAHM

This recipe sounds great!

alisa@foodista

This sounds awesome! I love corned beef and I'm SO gonna make this! Hope you wont mind but I'd love to direct Foodista readers to your site, just add this little widget here and you're all set to go :)Happy Easter!

  © Blogger template 'SimpleBlue' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

http://www.thenourishinggourmet.com/apeasantsfeast?AFFID=37667