11/23/2009

Maple Glazed Chicken Drumsticks

Recipe from maplegrove.com 

This is the third recipe featuring my Ingredient of the Month: Maple!



This chicken was delicious and super easy to make!  I thought it had the perfect sweet/spicy combination.  YUM! :)


Ingredients:
2.5 lbs chicken drumsticks (you can really use any part of the chicken you prefer, bone-in)
4 ou Pure Maple Syrup
5 T chili sauce
1 small onion, chopped
2 T cider vinegar
1 T mustard (I used dijon)
1 t Worcestershire

Directions:
Mix all ingredients except the chicken in a small baking dish.  Add the chicken and toss to coat.  Cover and marinate in refrigerator for at least 4 hours, tossing every so often.

Preheat grill, and cook until done all the way through, basting occasionally (I made a mixture of about 1/2 the marinade, without onions, for basting and it was the perfect amount.)  You can also bake these, if you prefer. 

I served these with baked potatos chips that I seasoned with seasoned salt.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'SimpleBlue' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

http://www.thenourishinggourmet.com/apeasantsfeast?AFFID=37667