12/26/2009

Peaches 'n Cream Bath Salts

Recipe from Organized Home 



I made these bath salts as a gift for a few of my family members. You can use whatever scent you prefer.  This made 4 16-ounce jars.

Ingredients:
4 c epsom salts
3 c sea or kosher salt
6 drops peach essential oil
6 drops orange food coloring
1/2 t glycerin, divided

Directions:
Sterilize canning jars and dry.

You'll need 2 large mixing bowls.  In each mixing bowl place 2 c epsom salt, 1 1/2 c salt, 3 drops peach essential oil, and 1/4 t glycerin. 

In one of the mixing bowls, add the food coloring.

Stir each bowl until completely blended.

Holding canning jars at an angle and spoon in the salts, alternating the white and colored mixtures.  Place the lid and band on the jars and label.

1 comments:

TJ

This looks so good I can not wait to try it. I love Pinot Grigio so and I always wanted to learn to can my own jelly it will be interesting. Thanks for sharing.

  © Blogger template 'SimpleBlue' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

http://www.thenourishinggourmet.com/apeasantsfeast?AFFID=37667