1/11/2010

I'm now Print Friendly!

Thanks to this printfriendly.com, my blog is now print friendly!

Under the title of each post, you will find a 'Print Friendly' button.  If you're interested in printing that blog post, just click!   With this function you even delete portions that you may not want to print, such as intro text or images.  You can also make it a pdf, email or tweet it!

I've been wanting to make my blog print friendly for a while now, but it can be a time-consuming process.  This was an extremely simple tool to insert into my blog, and it's easy and convenient for you! :)

1 comments:

Taylor Norrish

Great! This is Taylor from PrintFriendly. Let me know if you need anything.

  © Blogger template 'SimpleBlue' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

http://www.thenourishinggourmet.com/apeasantsfeast?AFFID=37667