10/16/2008

Lemon Chicken

I basically used this recipe from Adventures in my Freezer with a few very minor changes. It turned out really good, but the lemon was pretty strong. I think next time I make it I'll try to tone it down a bit or it may help if I don't marinate for quite as long.

I love this recipe because it took me about 5 minutes to prep it the night before. And another 5 to throw it in the oven. :)

Ingredients:
2 chicken breasts
1 1/2 tsp oregano
1 clove minced garlic
1/4 tsp black pepper
salt to taste (I used kosher)
1 tsp oil
1/4 cup lemon juice

Directions:
Combine spices and oil. Add lemon juice. Place chicken in container or ziplock bag, pour marinade over. Place in refrigerator overnight.

When ready to cook, put it in a baking dish and bake at 350 for about 20-25 minutes.

I made it with a side of butternut squash.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'SimpleBlue' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

http://www.thenourishinggourmet.com/apeasantsfeast?AFFID=37667