11/25/2008

Pulled Pork Quesadillas

I was inspired by A Taste of Home Cooking's post of pulled pork quesadillas yesterday. I'd been trying to figure out something to do with our leftover pulled pork, and this was it!

I just heated up the leftover pork in a skillet and added some sliced onion.

I put the pork/onion mixture onto one-half a tortilla, covered it with cheese (I used Sharp Cheddar, Swiss and Colby/Monterey Jack because I just had a little of each left.) Then I threw then on a hot, oiled skillet and cooked both sides til lightly browned.

Served with sour cream and guacamole.

I tried to think of something else to add, but honestly, the pork was so flavorful that it wasn't really necessary. The only thing that I can think would've been to possibly add some salsa - not to be served with, but cooked into the quesadilla.

1 comments:

mădălina

this looks soo good. too bad my roommate is vegetarian and would completely oppose to me trying this!

  © Blogger template 'SimpleBlue' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

http://www.thenourishinggourmet.com/apeasantsfeast?AFFID=37667