12/01/2008

Deviled Eggs

Mmmmm... I love Deviled Eggs. My husband (who from now on will be known as J because I'm too lazy to type 'my husband') volunteered to make these this year.

He just made the traditional style, but they were so good!

Ingredients:
12 hard boiled eggs
1/2 c mayo (we used light)
1 T dijon mustard
salt and pepper
dash of cayenne
Paprika, to be sprinkled on top

Directions:
Peel the eggs and cut in half length-wise.

Scoop out the yolk and mix it with the mayo, mustard, salt and pepper and cayenne. Place the egg whites on a platter or baking sheet.

Spoon the yolk mixture into the egg whites. Refrigerate until ready to serve.

1 comments:

What's Cookin Chicago

Mmm - I could pop deviled eggs like potato chips - lol!

  © Blogger template 'SimpleBlue' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

http://www.thenourishinggourmet.com/apeasantsfeast?AFFID=37667