2/18/2009

I won! Personalized Fruit Roll-ups...

I was so excited about winning these fruit roll-ups from Kelly Cooks... and Other Amazing Feats. It's been years... and years... and years since I've had a fruit roll-up. :)
And... to make it even better - I was able to personalize these ones! I was practically stalking my mailbox waiting for these to get here.

Kelly gave me a code for a free box of fruit roll-ups. Basically - I went to myfruitrollups.com and was able to personalize it with pics, words or phrases. I decided to upload a picture of each of our dogs - Calypso and Mia.
Now whenever someone comes to our house, I make them eat one so they can see how fun they are! :p Okay - it doesn't take much to amuse me. :p

They are all strawberry flavored, but there are about 50 in the box. So good! I feel like a little kid every time I eat one. :)
These would be great as a favor at a kid's birthday party - or just as something fun around the house!

1 comments:

Kelly

I'm so glad you got them! The pics look awesome :-)

  © Blogger template 'SimpleBlue' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

http://www.thenourishinggourmet.com/apeasantsfeast?AFFID=37667