3/16/2009

French Dip Hoagies

Recipe from Kelly Cooks... and Other Amazing Feats

I have been meaning to make this recipe for quite a while now, but every time I had it planned, something else came up. I really wish I had had a chance earlier, because this was excellent!

The meat was tender and had such an amazing flavor. The juices for dipping weren''t even really necessary, though I did of course use it. :)

J and I had a few people over when we made this, and they all raved about how good it was, and couldn't believe it when I told them how easy it was!

I highly suggest you try this out. It's so easy - just throw the ingredients in the crockpot. :)

Ingredients:
2-3 lb beef roast
1 can Progresso French Onion Soup
1 package french onion soup mix
2 beef bouillon cubes

Hoagie Rolls
Sliced Mozzarella (or cheese of choice)

Directions:
Place the beef, soup and soup mix, and bouillon cubes into the crockpot.

Cook on low for 6-8 hours.

Remove the beef and slice (or shred) and reserve the juices at the bottom of the crockpot.

Fill the rolls with the meat and provolone and broil to melt the cheese. Serve with the juices for dipping.

1 comments:

Kristen616

Yum that looks delicious! I'll bet my husband would really love it, I'll definitely have to make it for him some time!

  © Blogger template 'SimpleBlue' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

http://www.thenourishinggourmet.com/apeasantsfeast?AFFID=37667