3/30/2009

In Other News...

So I'm trying to lose a bit of weight, and just be a bit healthier in general. (Who isn't nowadays, right?) :)

Anyway - I've started a new Health/Fitness blog. I'm really going to try to start making more healthy recipes. I guarantee they won't all be healthy, sometimes I need my 'bad for me' fix! :p But I'm gonna try. I've been doing fairly well in the past week or two. :)

I'm going to track my food/fitness progress in my blog.

If you have a health/fitness blog - whether it's healthy recipes, fitness/food tracking, general health - let me know so I can add it to my blog list over there. Also - if you just have a healthy tab in your recipe blog - I'd love to know so I can add a link in my Health/Fitness blog.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'SimpleBlue' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

http://www.thenourishinggourmet.com/apeasantsfeast?AFFID=37667