3/19/2009

Provencale Chicken Supper

Recipe from Cooking Light

You can find the full version of this recipe at the link above.

This is a crockpot recipe with chicken, white beans and tomatos, seasoned with basil, salt and pepper. The recipe calls for bone-in chicken breasts, but I just used the boneless, skinless ones that I had on hand.

It's an extremely easy meal to make. And it's healthy!

We both thought it was good, but I wouldn't say great. It felt like it needed something, but I'm not sure what - maybe mushrooms or onions, or some more seasoning?

I put the chicken in frozen, and used my 4 quart crockpot so that it could stay on a bit longer and not overcook.

I served it with a side of steamed broccoli.

2 comments:

Molly Jean

Mmmm now THIS I can do!

Chicken + Crockpot = my best friend :)

Thanks for the new idea!

Colleen

This looks delicious - and gotta love a crockpot meal!

  © Blogger template 'SimpleBlue' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

http://www.thenourishinggourmet.com/apeasantsfeast?AFFID=37667