8/26/2009

Blog Overhaul

As you can see I have completed a major overhaul of my blog.  I've gotten pretty sick of the previous template, and wanted something that I could have a bit more control over.  I also changed the name from 'Erica's Kitchen Adventures' to 'Simply Satisfying'.

You may not think it's better.. but I like it! :)

I've added a poll to the left-hand side of the page, I'd love it if you'd participate!

Finally - I do have a few blog updates to get to, including Mac N Cheese and Chicken Pesto Pasta Salad.  I should have those up today.

I hope you enjoy the new look!  I still have some minor tweaking (including cutting back on the category list), but overall I think it's a much cleaner, fresher look. :)

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'SimpleBlue' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

http://www.thenourishinggourmet.com/apeasantsfeast?AFFID=37667