9/15/2009

Slow Cooker Chicken w/ Rosemary, Apples and Onions

Recipe from foodnetwork.com


I love using my crockpot, especially as it gets cooler out.  This is the first crock pot recipe I've made in a long time.  I didn't eat this, yet - I had a change of plans.  But J had it and said it was good.

Ingredients:
2 c sliced onions
2 apples, peeled, cored and sliced
2 lbs chicken (I used chicken thighs)
1/2 t salt
1/4 t ground black pepper
2 T chopped fresh rosemary leaves
1 c chicken broth
1/2 c cream of celery soup
Cooked rice

Directions:
Place onions and apples in slow cooker.  Place the chicken on top and sprinkle with the salt, pepper and rosemary.

Whisk the broth and soup in a small bowl, and then pour over the chicken.

Cook on low 6-8 hours or high 3-4 hours.

Serve over rice.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'SimpleBlue' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

http://www.thenourishinggourmet.com/apeasantsfeast?AFFID=37667