10/05/2009

Meal Planning Monday



So I realized that I have so many cookbooks, yet I always find my recipes from the Web.  Yes - it' more convenient, but I'm missing out.  So this week - 3 of my recipes are coming from cookbooks - 2 from Fix It and Forget It, and one from my Good Housekeeping cookbook.


Sunday: Chocolate cheesecake for DHs Birthday

Shell Casserole (Fix It and Forget It)

Monday: Pork Chops w/ Sauteed Apples (Good Housekeeping)

Tuesday: Beef, Tomatos and Noodles (Fix It and Forget It)

Wednesday: Chicken wrapped in prosciutto stuffed w/ Mozzarella and Basil with Mushroom Risotto
Thursday: Leftovers
Friday: Leftovers
Weekend: Wedding Saturday, Sunday something easy

1 comments:

Anonymous

This cookbook sounds interesting, make sure you post recipes from it! I may have to invest in it if you like it :)

  © Blogger template 'SimpleBlue' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

http://www.thenourishinggourmet.com/apeasantsfeast?AFFID=37667