2/04/2010

Parmesan Roasted Potatos

Recipe from Elizabeth's Edibles


Sometimes the best recipes are the simplest, and this one definitely fits the bill.

I loved how these potatos turned out.  They had great flavor and this nice crispness.  So good!  These are definitely on my make again and make often list. :)

I was able to toss these together in about 5 minutes before I left for my workout, then I just had J throw them in the oven while I was gone so they were done when I got home.

Ingredients:
1 lb red potatos, cut into chunks
3 T olive oil
1/2 t kosher salt
1/4 t pepper
1/2 c grated Parmesan
8 sprigs fresh thyme

Directions:
Preheat oven to 400.

In a large bowl mix all ingredients.  Place the potatos on a lightly greased baking sheet.

Cook for about 40 minutes, until brown and crisp.

1 comments:

ashley

i loveee some good parmesan roasted potatoes! probably one of my favorite ways to eat them!

  © Blogger template 'SimpleBlue' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

http://www.thenourishinggourmet.com/apeasantsfeast?AFFID=37667