2/18/2010

Random Acts of Kindness Winners!

Thank you to everyone who entered the Random Acts of Kindness giveway.  Even if you aren't one of my two winners, I really hope you decide to pass this on via your own blog!

Congratulations to my two winners, chosen via Random Integer Generator:

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:
8 3 
Timestamp: 2010-02-18 18:17:40 UTC
beeskneeslife
Payinig it forward was one of the main reasons I started my own blog! I also was going to simply comment on how I need to tackle my avoidance of baking bread, and how that book would be a perfect start, but what I great giveaway, too!
Molly P.
My blog: http://petruskalife.blogspot.com/ Email: petruska.molly@gmail.com Fun!
Congratulations to beeskneeslife and Molly P.  Beeskneeslife, please email me at ekitchenadventures@yahoo.com with your name and address.  Molly P. - look for an email from me shortly.  I hope you both enjoy what I choose for you!

Thank you again to everyone who entered!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'SimpleBlue' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

http://www.thenourishinggourmet.com/apeasantsfeast?AFFID=37667