4/01/2010

Baked French Fries

I really like homemade french fries - especially baked.  None of that grease you get when you fry, and so much healthier. :)


Ingredients:
Baking Potato(s)
Salt
Pepper
Paprika
Olive oil

Directions:
Preheat oven to 450.

Cut your baking potato(s) into strips, trying to keep them as even as possible.  (I used my handy french fry cutter for this - I love gadgets.) :)

Place the fries into a bowl and very lightly coat with olive oil, then season to taste with salt, pepper and paprika.  Toss to coat.

Place them on a lightly greased baking sheet.  Bake for about 30 minutes in the upper 1/3 of the oven, turning once or twice, until lightly browned and crispy on the outside.

1 comments:

Unknown

i love baked french fries - i think that's one food I'll never be able to give up so making it healthier is always great. There's just something about potatoes I love.

  © Blogger template 'SimpleBlue' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

http://www.thenourishinggourmet.com/apeasantsfeast?AFFID=37667