8/18/2011

My Kodak Photo Book

Thank you to the Tastemaker Foodbuzz program and Kodak Gallery for this amazing opportunity!  Through this program and Kodak, I was able to create a free Medium Hard Cover photobook for myself. 

As soon as I saw this opportunity, I thought "honeymoon pictures"!  On our honeymoon (almost 3 years ago), J and I took close to 300 pictures.  Since then, I've wanted to do something with them.  This was the perfect opportunity.

Almost three years ago, J and I were married in a beautiful, simple ceremony at a local botanical garden.  Two days after our wedding, still beyond exhausted from all of the craziness of the past weeks weeks and days, we set out for 11 days and 10 nights in the Riviera Maya, Mexico.  We stayed at a resort called the Grand Palladium Riveria, and we enjoyed every, single second of it!


Isn't is absolutely beautiful?

To make this trip even more exciting, this was actually J's first trip outside of the country. 

I am so grateful to Kodak Gallery and Tastemakers Foodbuzz program for giving me the boost to finally create tangible memory of an amazing time with my husband.  I should receive the book within 4-6 days.  As soon as I have it, I'll update you on my thoughts on the quality. 

Creating the book was such a simple process.  You just upload your pictures from your computer or from Facebook (just make sure they are high quality pictures) and Kodak Gallery will lead you, step-by-step, through the rest.  You are able to choose a background, change the layout and number of pictures per page, add in captions and more!

And, of course, you aren't going to be left out!  Kodak Gallery is allowing me to extend an offer to you to receive 40% off of your purchase of a medium hardcover or large Photo Book!  Just click here to redeem. This offer is available through 8/31/11.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'SimpleBlue' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

http://www.thenourishinggourmet.com/apeasantsfeast?AFFID=37667