11/03/2008

Crock Pot Beef Stew

I really love my crockpot :)

We had a bunch of things we wanted to accomplish around the house on Saturday, so I wanted something easy.

Everyone has their way of making beef stew. It's one of those things that is never the same twice. But here is how I made it this time.

Ingredients:
3 lbs cubed stew meat (I cut it into smaller bit size pieces and remove the fat)
About 3 whole carrots, sliced
6 red potatos, cubed
4 small yellow onions, quartered (they'll come apart more throughout cooking)
Dried parsley to taste
Salt and pepper to taste
1/2 c red wine
42 ou beef broth

Directions:
Put all ingredients into your crockpot.

Set on high for about 4-6 hours, or low for about 8-10.

Mmmmm.... so good! I served it with this Rosemary Bread that I made in our bread machine.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'SimpleBlue' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

http://www.thenourishinggourmet.com/apeasantsfeast?AFFID=37667