1/06/2009

Meal Planning 'Monday'

Yes, I know it isn't Monday. But this is the first chance I've had. :) I'm going easy this week, using only ingredients we already have. And hopefully next week I'll be back on track.

Monday: Ordered in
Tuesday: Chicken Noodle Soup
Wednesday: Onion Soup Pork Chops and potatos
Thursday: Lighter General Tso's
Friday: Beef enchiladas or quesadillas
Saturday: My mom's making me corned beef and cabbage for my birthday dinner. LOVE corned beef! :) Can't wait!
Sunday: We're taking my grandmother to the Pitt basketball game. Not sure what dinner plans may include.

1 comments:

What's Cookin Chicago

Looks like a great week of meals planned! And an advanced Happy Birthday to you!

  © Blogger template 'SimpleBlue' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

http://www.thenourishinggourmet.com/apeasantsfeast?AFFID=37667