2/18/2009

Balamic Glazed Chicken with Mango Salsa

From Just2Good

I thought this was really good! I'm not sure J was quite as thrilled with it, but he said it was okay.

I didn't marinate it for 2 hours, only because I didn't feel like waiting that long. And I feel like it could've used a bit less vinegar, and maybe a bit more honey.

Ingredients:
2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1/4 c balsamic vinegar
1/4 c honey
1/4 c brown sugar
1/8 c soy sauce
Mango Salsa

Directions:
Combine the vinegar, honey, brown sugar and soy into a large ziplock bag. Squeeze and shake to combine well. Add the chicken and marinate in the refrigerator for 2 hours.

Once it has marinated cook with your preferred method. I baked at 350 for about 30 minutes.

Serve topped with mango salsa. I served it with roasted asparagus w/ cherry tomatos.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'SimpleBlue' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

http://www.thenourishinggourmet.com/apeasantsfeast?AFFID=37667