2/12/2009

Chicken Parisienne Crockpot Recipe

Recipe from LaaLoosh.

This was good! I really didn't make any changes to the original, except I used frozen chicken breasts, and I served it over spinach flavored pasta - which went extremely well with this chicken!

Ingredients:
3 large frozen skinless, boneless chicken breasts
Salt and pepper to taste
Paprika to taste
1/2 c dry white wine
1 can Cream of Mushroom (I used the 98% fat free)
1 10 ou package fresh mushrooms, sliced
1 c fat free sour cream
1/4 c flour

Directions:
I started off with frozen chicken breasts - since I am actually gone for 9 hours, and this recipe is supposed to cook 6-8 on low.

So I put the chicken into the crockpot, and sprinkled with salt, pepper and paprika to taste.

In a medium bowl, combine the wine, mushrooms and cream of mushroom soup. In a small bowl mix together the sour cream and flour. Add the sour cream mixture into the mushroom mixture and mix well.

Pour the sauce over the chicken and add some more salt, pepper and paprika if desired. Cook on low for 6-8 hours.

This is a Weight Watchers recipe and LaaLoosh has the WW information in her blog, link above.

2 comments:

What's Cookin Chicago

Looks like a nice and easy recipe!

Unknown

Wow...that looks GREAT!! I love the idea of the spinach flavored pasta with that! I'm so glad you liked the recipe and are sharing it with your readers :). Thanks for checking out my blog!

  © Blogger template 'SimpleBlue' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

http://www.thenourishinggourmet.com/apeasantsfeast?AFFID=37667