9/15/2009

Grilled Herb Tuna Steak

Recipe from recipetips.com


While J was eating his NY Strip, I was eating this delicious tuna steak!  This was so good!!  I loved the combination of lemon pepper and thyme.  I probably actually could have cooked it just a bit less (I like my tuna rare) but it was still delicious! :)  This is not something I get to eat very often, so I savored every bite!

Ingredients:
1 tuna steak (about 1" thick)
1 T fresh thyme, minced
1/2 t salt
1/2 t lemon pepper
1/2 bunch fresh thyme, soaked for about 15 minutes in water and drained

Directions:
Preheat grill to medium-high heat.

Mix together thyme, salt and lemon pepper.  Coat the tuna with oil and the rub with the thyme mixture.

Place soaked herbs on the grill, and then place tuna on top of herbs.  Grill for about 2-3 minutes per side, depending on thickness and how you like it cooked.

Garnish with rosemary or thyme if desired.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'SimpleBlue' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

http://www.thenourishinggourmet.com/apeasantsfeast?AFFID=37667