11/16/2009

Meal Planning Monday

I'm going to roast a whole chicken this weekend and use the leftovers in a couple of meals this week.  I'm trying to keep my grocery list this weeke to a minimum, so I want to try to use whatever I have in the pantry.

Monday: Cherry Wine Glazed Pork Roast
Tuesday: Chicken Casserole
Wednesday: Tortilla pizza
Thursday: Chicken quesadillas
Friday: Going out to Claddaugh with some friends
Weekend: Hopefully putting the new floors in the kitchen, and maybe even countertops?  So we may be ordering in a lot.  Going to try to make some Maple Glazed chicken drumsticks or wings, though, either Saturday or Sunday.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'SimpleBlue' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

http://www.thenourishinggourmet.com/apeasantsfeast?AFFID=37667