7/18/2010

Meal Planning

This weekend I'm going to do some canning.  We have a ton of peppers and cucumbers, so I'm going to make two different kinds of salsa, as well as some pickles. Can't wait to see how they turn out! :)

Sunday: Making dinner for my grandmother - pesto zucchini strands, lemon-garlic chicken, broiled potato slices, and I have to decide on a dessert
Rest of the Week: It's clean out the pantry/refrigerator week!  I'll play it by ear this week, depending on what we have.  Our garden is producing a ton of zucchini, cucumbers, peppers, green onions, and we may have some cabbage ready this week.  Plus I have pork, chicken and shrimp in the freezer, and random cans/jars of food, as well as quite a bit of basil growing in my Aerogarden.  We'll have to see what I come up with! :)

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'SimpleBlue' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

http://www.thenourishinggourmet.com/apeasantsfeast?AFFID=37667